View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Catalog of Enterprise Systems for Senate Bill 272
Approved on October 11, 2015, the California Public Records Act requires local agencies to create a “Catalog of Enterprise Systems” with annual updates.
A software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
- Create a catalog of enterprise systems, containing:
- Current system vendor
- Current system product
- System’s purpose
- General description of categories or modules or type of data
- The department/division that is the prime custodian of the data
- The frequency that system data is collected
- The frequency that system data is updated
- To make the catalog publicly available upon request
- To post the catalog in a prominent location on the agency’s website
View the Enterprise System Catalog